Today’s word of the day is ‘Enumerate‘ Let us understand more about this word.
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a verb, i.e., it demonstrates an action or an occurrence.
Does the word have a past tense? What is it?
3. Keep tabs
4. Take account of
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Ginana
2. Spanish – Enumerar
3. French – Enumérer
4. Mandarin – Méi jǔ
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. The two passages enumerate the scales in a slightly different manner.
2. It would be difficult to enumerate the many thoughts suggested by these words; each person has his own idea of wasting time.
3. Time would fail us to enumerate the various objects and acts of typical service which were all fulfilled in Him.
4. On many accounts your station is critical; I shall enumerate only a few.
5. By the time he enumerated his problems in 1900, mathematicians had a vast array of tricks to reduce polynomials, but they still couldn’t make progress.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
calculate, itemize, recite, specify, spell out, take account of, cite, compute, detail, figure, identify, inventory, mention, name, number, particularize, quote, recapitulate, reckon, recount, rehearse, relate, specialize, sum, tally, tell, total, add up etc
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
conceal, estimate, guess, hide, neglect, subtract, not count etc.
All the charges you enumerate have been made with one purpose in mind-to place our office on the defensive and make us waste valuable time answering allegations that have no basis in fact.
Wahhhh im grateful for so many things, it's hard to enumerate. Some things are so hard to see until i write it down. It was a year in which i did as well as i could, and that's okay
— tei-tei⁷ (@teikathryn) February 5, 2021