Today’s word of the day is ‘Esoteric.’ Let us understand more about this word.
esoteric [ es-uh–ter-ik ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is an adjective, i.e., it adds more information about the noun or sentence.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Gupt
2. Spanish – Esotérico
3. French – Ésotérique
4. Mandarin – Shēn’ào de
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. It is difficult for the uninitiated to arrive at the esoteric meaning of these writings.
2. The question with us is, how can we get at this esoteric interpretation.
3. There might be an esoteric book for the individual’s account of himself.
4. He was again conscious of that esoteric disturbance in his temples.
5. The design of this cave-like aperture should betray its esoteric meaning.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
abstruse, arcane, acroamatic, cabalistic, deep, heavy, mystic, private, secret, etc.
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
common, familiar, known, obvious, public
Esoteric or inner knowledge is no different from other kinds of human knowledge and ability. It is a mystery for the average person only to the extent that writing is a mystery for those who have not yet learned to write.
id you miss out on reading this Word of the Day? Catch up now!
Get notified as soon as new "Word of the day is published"