Today’s word of the day is ‘Evolve‘ Let us understand more about this word.
Evolve [ ih-volv ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a verb, i.e., it demonstrates an action or an occurrence.
Does the word have a past tense? What is it?
Yes, the past form of the word is evolved.
1.To develop gradually
4. Work out
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Vikasit karana
2. Spanish – Evolucionar
3. French – Evoluer
4. Mandarin – Fāzhǎn
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. We have to go there if we want this to evolve into something.
2. Your job is to adapt, evolve, and do what’s best for your business and your customers.
3. Many plants, including broccoli, evolved to produce bitter-tasting chemicals like thiourea.
4. This will evolve the aesthetics of how future games will look as well.
5. Human ancestors had evolved, but it was long before modern humans came to be, at that time,
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
derive, emerge, expand, get, grow, mature, unfold, advance, disclose, educe, elaborate. enlarge, excogitate, increase, obtain, open, result, ripen etc.
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
leave, lessen, stop, decrease, diminish, hide, lose, block, halt etc.
None of us can claim to be fair and square in love – and I’m definitely not a hypocrite! Humans are built to evolve with time. It depends on the nature of the relationship you share with a person. It is there today, tomorrow it may be gone; c’est la vie.