Today’s word of the day is ‘Influence‘ Let us understand more about this word.
Influence [ in-floo-uhns ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a noun, i.e., it is the main subject of a sentence.
Does the word have a past tense? What is it?
No, the word is a noun. Therefore, it does not have a past form.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Prabhaav
2. Spanish – Influencia
3. French – Influence
4. Mandarin – Yǐngxiǎng
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. Taken together, the government has a substantial influence on medical innovation.
2. It’s that they had created influence, and in a sense captured the other actors in the industry.
3. Facebook disclosed the network’s removal as part of a monthly report on its efforts to fight foreign influence operations on its sites.
4. In other words, the act, which was controversial at the time and has been controversial since, was aimed at curbing the role of politics in governance and keeping the president from having too much influence over elections.
5. He’s unaware of who else is on the panel and how much influence the panels will have on the process.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
beginning, cause, commencement, insignificance, origin, powerlessness, source, start, triviality, unimportance, weakness, subordination, impotence, incapacity, inferiority etc.
When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist.
carats! 💎 we're about to hit the 8k mark for jun's vivi magazine issue! this is his first magazine that is printed physically and the sales volume reflects his influence and the potential value he has. it'll also affect his future opportunities in the industry.#JUN @pledis_17 pic.twitter.com/IaXf56ZVBN
— Mary. (@pearlnquartz) April 3, 2021