Today’s word of the day is ‘Lithe.’ Let us understand more about this word.
lithe [ lahyth ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a adjective, i.e., it is adds more information about the noun.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Lacheela
2. Spanish – Ágil
3. French – Souple
4. Mandarin – Qīngyíng
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. She was in riding costume and was bending a lithe whip in her gloved hands.
2. His tall, lithe, compelling figure was drawn to its full height.
3. She was a lithe, strong woman, taller than he, or else she would have fallen.
4. Then he noticed that she was tall and lithe, and that she had fine brown eyes and hair.
5. There was a lithe alertness in the woman that puzzled Lenyard.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
clumsy, stiff, fat, rigid, awkward, thick, etc.
In its primary aspect, a painting has no more spiritual message than an exquisite fragment of Venetian glass. The channels by which all noble and imaginative work in painting should touch the soul are not those of the truths of lives.
Jessie J displays her taut midriff and lithe legs in crop-top and underwear as she poses in racy bedroom snap https://t.co/WilxawreXK
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) October 4, 2020
Did you miss out on reading this Word of the Day? Catch up now! – Click here to read