Today’s word of the day is ‘Pabulum.’ Let us understand more about this word.
pabulum [ pab-yuh-luh m ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is a noun, i.e., it is the main subject of a sentence.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Bhojan
2. Spanish – Pábulo
3. French – Niaiseries
4. Mandarin – Bul
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. The grove gave them wood; the stream, water; the plain, pabulum for their horses.
2. If they do not, no pabulum ever after, will their indurated tissues assimilate.
3. The inflammable matter may be considered as the pabulum of life.
4. It’s telling the truth instead of political pabulum.
5. Facts are the pabulum of a scientific investigation.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
diet, food, fuel, nutrient, nutriment, support, sustenance etc
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
beverage, shimmered, drink, fiercest
People have been fed this diet of pabulum, rights, and impulsive freedom. There’s just an absolute starvation for the other side of the story.
"We forced GPT-3 to watch 10000 hrs of protectionist pabulum" https://t.co/a1elvfZPoq
— Scott Lincicome (@scottlincicome) September 8, 2020
Did you miss out on reading this Word of the Day? Catch up now!