Today’s word of the day is ‘Random‘ Let us understand more about this word.
Random [ ran-duhm ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is an adjective, i.e., it adds more information about the noun or sentence.
Does the word have a past tense? What is it?
No, the word is an adjective. Therefore, it does not have a past form.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Bina soche samajhe
2. Spanish – Aleatorio(masculine); Aleatoria(feminine)
3. French – Aléatoire
4. Mandarin – Suíjī de
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. If information just seems sort of random, ask more questions.
2. There is also the tension of competition between parenting individuals like humans when it’s only a random 50 percent of their own genes that are going to get propagated.
3. So when random researchers nudged them to establish new behaviors, they were already in a headspace conducive to change.
4. The grids vary in size, and the distribution of objects is either set or random.
5. A body in Brownian motion moves in random directions for random distances over and over again.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
essential, methodical, planned, systematic, definite, particular, specific, etc.
Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
Lil Uzi swapped jewelry with a random lady on his flight 😂 pic.twitter.com/w0hl7I63ny
— Rap All-Stars 🏆 (@RapAllStars) April 24, 2021