Today’s word of the day is ‘Remarkable.’ Let us understand more about this word.
remarkable [ ri-mahr-kuh-buhl ]
What is this word’s grammar?
The word is an adjective, i.e., it adds more information about the noun or sentence.
How is the word pronounced in popular languages?
1. Hindi – Asaadhaaran
2. Spanish – Notable
3. French – Remarquable
4. Mandarin – Zhuóyuè
How to use this word in a sentence?
1. Nothing that comes to this remarkable woman ever surprises her.
2. It is certainly one of the most remarkable as well as celebrated of trees.
3. The exterior is not remarkable, but the beauty of the internal ornament is most striking.
4. They put a remarkable amount of animosity into his guarded exclamation.
5. The effect of this declaration upon its hearers was remarkable.
What are some synonyms of the word of the day?
Some synonyms of the word are:
exceptional, impressive, miraculous, notable, noticeable, outstanding, phenomenal, wonderful, etc
What are some antonyms of the word of the day?
Some antonyms of the word are:
average, inconsequential, insignificant, unimportant, unimpressive, unremarkable
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
HBD @prasoonjoshi_ Sir 🎂🎂 Thank you for being an inspiration. Prasoon Sir has been touching our hearts with his remarkable Hindi songs, dialogues and poetries. Thank you for the many wonders. #HBDPrasoonJoshi pic.twitter.com/W3Ha9os2la
— Bhaskar Sharma (@bhaskar1117) September 16, 2020
Did you miss out on reading this Word of the Day? Catch up now!